27 October 2010

Food Stops: The Cherry Cricket

The Cherry Cricket Menu

Stopped here on Sunday and doing so again tomorrow night.  For you Man vs. Food followers, this was one of Adam's stops in Denver (and the last of the three that I've visited). On Sunday I had the Cricket Burger with green chili, smoked cheddar, bacon, and bbq sauce.  One of the better burgers I've had in a while, but I still can't put it above the late, great Windsor Burger @ Pub & Kitchen in Philly or maybe even The 500 from 500 Degrees.  Not to mention, I've never even tried the Whiskey King from Village Whiskey.  Yes, I do miss some Philly food...but looking forward to eating a lot in Denver (and everywhere) soon...

Anyway, the Cricket has an awesome variety of toppings to choose from, so I'm looking forward to another round on Thursday.  I'll try to post some pictures this time, and add some comments on other top burgers.

The Cherry Cricket
2641 East 2nd Avenue
Denver, Colorado 80206
In Cherry Creek North

No comments:

Post a Comment